10.18.2017

Aria's 1st Birthday

As I was looking through these photos, I just couldn't believe how much she has grown in just a year!  It feels like she was just a tiny bundle not that long ago.













The story behind the following pictures: I told Myla I had to take Aria's birthday pictures, and she said, "I didn't take my birthday pictures on my birthday!"  So she grabbed her quilt and wanted to sit on a chair like Aria and take pictures with her.  Also, I told myself I'd never be the mom to have my children wear matching clothes, but Myla has been in a matching phase where she wants to wear either what I'm wearing or what Aria is wearing.  So here they are in matching outfits.

Do they look like sisters? Hahahaha.  Look how white Myla is.

Laughing because "Aria's face is so big!" I guess she hasn't seen her face next to Aria's.

And of course she had to take a picture with the umbrella, and who knows why.

No comments :

Post a Comment